Do you need a certification to be a professional photographer?
No! You don’t need certification
In fact, there is very little required to become a photographer.
Most people start with just a camera.
When I started, I didn’t even have that! I launched my career with borrowed gear!
So no, you do not need a certification.
But just because you don’t need one, doesn’t mean it’s not important or helpful
Certification will help fast track your career
It gives you the training, and more importantly, the critique, that so many photographers lack. It will teach you everything you need to know to master your craft in a matter of months, instead of the years that it takes most self taught photographers!
Certification helps you stand out from your competition
A professional certification is something that everyone understands.
It lets your clients and your peers know that you’ve been trained and tested.
It sets you apart!
Anyone with a camera can call themselves a photographer. But not every one has what it takes to earn certification!
As a Sandra Coan Certified photographer, you get all of this plus…
- Guided instruction AND assessments
- One-on-one portfolio reviews
- Access to our members only retreats and workshops
- Listing on our international referral data base
- Lifetime access to course materials and members only group
- Badge to share as proof of mastery
- The confidence knowing you’ve worked hard and have earned a professional certification!
Enrollment is opening soon! So get on the waitlist today!